2 Nights & 3 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Mumbai Arrival – Shirdi
Welcome on arrival at the airport in Mumbai, our representative/driver meet you & will be transferred to Sai temple. This holy town is visited by innumerable people every year for viewing the Samadhi Temple of Sri Sai Baba. After visiting this temple, walk over to Dwarkamayee Masjid which is the place where Sai Baba spent a major chunk of his lifetime. You can attend Sai aarti in the evening. After proceed to your hotel and check in. The rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Shirdi Hotel.
Shirdi – Shani Shingnapur – Shirdi
After breakfast, proceed to Shani Shingnapur. The village is known for its popular temple of Shani, the Hindu god of the planet Saturn. A unique aspect of this place is that no temple structure houses the Shanidev. There is a simple platform on which stands the idol in the form of black stone. The people here believe that it is the benediction of the god that no crime ever occurs in this village. Later you will be transferred to your hotel in Shirdi.
Shirdi – Mumbai Departure
After breakfast checkout from the hotel & drop you at Mumbai Airport for your onwards journey. Your Shirdi Tour ends here with beautiful memory.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C