Shillong Guwahati Tour Package
4 Nights & 5 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Guwahati Airport / Rly Station – Shillong (100 kms / 03 hrs.)
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called ‘Scotland of the East”. Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Excursion to Cherrapunjee (60 kms / 2 hrs.)
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Excursion to Mawlynnong (90 kms / 3 hrs.) + Dawki (Indo Bangladesh Border)
After early breakfast drive to Mawlynnong – “Asia’s Cleanest Village”. Mawlynnong offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another small rock. Stay overnight at your hotel in Shillong.
Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati (100 kms / 03 hrs.)
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In the evening visit ‘Kalakshetra’, a place where Assamese history and culture is presented through Light and sound show. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Hotel – Guwahati Airport / Rly Station
After breakfast check out from the hotel & visit Kamakhya Temple and take the departure transfer to Guwahati Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey with unlimited memory of Shillong – Guwahati Tour.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C