Rajasthan 5Days Tour
4 Nights & 5 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Welcome to Jaipur. On your arrival to the charming Pink City of India check in at your hotel. City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. Here at Amber Fort, you’ll ascend till the gates of majestic Amber fort on elephant back. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Raj put styles of architecture. Overnight in your hotel.
Jaipur – Jodhpur (360 KMS/225 Miles/5 hrs.)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur on arrival Jodhpur check in hotel. Visit local city sightseeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899 and Umaid Bhawan. In Evening heritage walk. Overnight in Jodhpur.
Jodhpur – Ranakpur – Udaipur (300Kms/187Miles/ 5hrs)
After breakfast check-out from Hotel. Drive Udaipur En-route visit. Jain temples at Ranakpur. On your arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight in your hotel.
After breakfast move out to a sightseeing tour of the city which includes visit to the City Palace (note the trees growing at the top floor of the palace, which is actually the summit of the hill the palace is covering), Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends) Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. overnight at hotel.
Udaipur airport drop
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur domestic airport or railway station for your onward journey. Your great trip to Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur ends here with everlasting memory.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C