Nainital Jim Corbett Tour Package
3 Nights & 4 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Nainital to Corbett (Approx. 159 KM/4 to 5 hrs.)
On arrival at Ramgarh railway station our representative will meet you & greet you & travel to Corbett. This afternoon you will precede for the sightseeing tour of Corbett – Corbett Falls, Jim Corbett Museum. Check in at the hotel. Overnight Stay in Corbett.
Corbett To Nainital
Early this morning enjoy a game drive in the park by jeep to view some of the most exotic wildlife and flora and fauna. Later check out from hotel & drive down to Nainital which is amidst high ridges thickly clothed in forest of pines and deciduous trees. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Over Night stay at Hotel.
Today you will visit some of the most beautiful lakes of the region at the foothills of Himalayas famous for scenic beauty, Bhimtal and Naukuchiyatal. Precede for the sightseeing tour of Nainital- visit the Naini Peak and later enjoy an optional cable car ride or enjoy boating on the picturesque Naini Lake. Later drive to Ramgarh and enjoy your delicious lunch in the backdrop of the Snow- Clad Mountains. Rest of the day at leisure for shopping and individual activities. Overnight Stay in Nainital Hotels.
Enjoy the morning breakfast, check out & drop at Kathgodam Railway Station as per departure time. Your Nainital – Jim Corbett Tour ends here with sweet memories with JAAS TRAVELS.
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels.
- Breakfast in staying hotels only.
- Jeep Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett.
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary.
- Driver allowance, Toll, Parking, driver’s night Halt, Fuel Charges, Interstate permit if necessary.
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C