Mumbai & Aurangabad Tour
3 Nights & 4 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Mumbai Arrival & local sightseeing
Arrival at Mumbai Airport/Railway Station our representative will meet and greet you and help you to transfer to Hotel. Check in hotel, fresh up & later travel to visit Mumbai local sightseeing like Gateway of India, Marine Drive, and Iskcon Temple etc… (Sightseeing totally depends upon your arrival time).
Mumbai to Aurangabad (348 Km: 7 – 8 hrs.)
After breakfast check out from hotel & travel to Aurangabad. Evening reach at Aurangabad, Check in hotel, fresh up & overnight stay at Aurangabad hotel.
Aurangabad (Excursion to Ajanta) (100 km – 2 hrs – one way) Ajanta Caves remain closed on Monday
Morning after breakfast at the hotel proceed for a full day tour of the renowned Ajanta caves in Aurangabad . Ajanta Caves : The famous Ajanta caves are regarded as a world heritage site Ajanta is among the finest examples Buddhist architecture, cave paintings and sculptures. The carvings and the paintings portrait the stories of Lord Buddha. Later transfer back to hotel in Aurangabad. Overnight at Aurangabad.
Enjoy your Breakfast at the hotel & later drop at airport / Railway station as per departure time.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C