Kerala Beach Tour
3 Nights & 4 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Kovalam Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
Arrival at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station our representative will meet and greet you at the Airport. On arrival check in to hotel and proceed for Kovalam Beach Tour, the journey take around 4 hours to cover 210 Km. Kovalam Stands out in the Tourist Map of the Country due to its Prominent Beaches; Samudra, Hawah and Light House you can spend the whole Day in Kovalam, one of the best beaches in the country. Here you can taste both Kerala traditional cuisine and sea food while enjoying the natural beauty of god’s own country. Stay at Resort at Kovalam.
Kovalam – Thiruvananthapuram (17 Kms/ 01 Hour)
Today After breakfast at Hotel and Drive to Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala. Afternoon visit some of the main places of visit like Sri Padmanabha Swami Temple and enjoy shopping at local markets. Return to Kovalam Hotel for overnight stay.
Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Kovalam (248 Kms / 05 to 06 Hours)
After breakfast leave for Kanyakumari, the southernmost tip of India as well as the meeting point of three water bodies, Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal & Arabian Sea. After check in relax for some time. Afternoon drive to Kanyakumari for sightseeing of places like Suchithram Temple, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Rock etc. Evening return to Kovalam. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After Breakfast check out from hotel & you will be transferred to Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station for your onward Journey. Your Kerala Holiday Package tour ends here with sweet memories.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C