Delhi Nainital Jim Corbett Tour
4 Nights & 5 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DELHI ARRIVAL TO NAINITAL
On arrival at Delhi airport / railway station our representative will meet you & greet you and later drive down to Nainital which is amidst high ridges thickly clothed in forest of pines and deciduous trees. Upon arrival check in at the hotel. Over Night stay at Hotel.
Today you will visit some of the most beautiful lakes of the region at the foothills of Himalayas famous for scenic beauty, Bhimtal and Naukuchiyatal. Precede for the sightseeing tour of Nainital- visit the Naini Peak and later enjoy an optional cable car ride or enjoy boating on the picturesque Naini Lake. Later drive to Ramgarh and enjoy your delicious lunch in the backdrop of the Snow- Clad Mountains. Rest of the day at leisure for shopping and individual activities. Overnight Stay in Nainital Hotels.
NAINITAL TO CORBETT (APPROX. 159 KM/4 TO 5 HRS.)
This morning you will be transferred to Corbett. This afternoon you will precede for the sightseeing tour of Corbett – Corbett Falls, Jim Corbett Museum. Check in at the hotel. Overnight Stay in Corbett.
CORBETT TO DELHI
Early this morning enjoys a game drive in the park by jeep to view some of the most exotic wildlife and flora and fauna. Later check out from hotel & drive to Delhi. Reach Delhi by evening. Check in at the hotel, fresh up & enjoy the leisure time at the comfort of your room. Overnight Stay in Delhi.
Enjoy the morning breakfast, check out & drop at Airport / Railway Station as per departure time. Your Nainital – Jim Corbett Tour ends here with sweet memories with JAAS TRAVELS.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C