Darjeeling 3Days Tour
2 Nights & 3 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
NJP RLY STATION / IXB AIRPORT – GANGTOK (125 KMS / 04 HRS)
Upon arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport meet & greet, transfer to Darjeeling “The Queen of Hills”. On arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening you can visit local market or nearby area (at your own). Overnight at hotel.
Darjeeling is a town in India’s West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881.
Early Morning (at 04.00 am) visit Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. worlds third highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop….
After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P. N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre, Tea Garden, Peace Pagoda, Japanese Temple. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Departure from Darjeeling + Toy Train
This morning if Time Permit you can Enjoy the Himalayan Heritage Joy Ride (Additional cost). After your breakfast check out from the hotel and take the departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey with unlimited memory of Gangtok Tour.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C