Aurangabad with Shirdi Tour
4 Nights & 5 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Mumbai – Shirdi
Upon arrival at the Mumbai Airport, you will be transferred to Shirdi, which is located around 193 kilometers from Mumbai airport and takes around 4 hours. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day in leisure & Stay overnight at the hotel in Shirdi.
Shirdi Temple Tour
After breakfast in the morning, visit the famous Sai Baba Temple. The rest of the day is free to explore the sights and sounds of Shirdi. Later, return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Shirdi – Aurangabad
After breakfast in the morning, leave from Shirdi to Aurangabad. On the way, visit famous Shani Shingnapur Temple, which is around 168 km from Shirdi. Later Visit the famous Ellora Caves which is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It represents the epitome of Indian rock-cut architecture. In the evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Aurangabad – Ajanta Caves
After breakfast in the morning, embark on a full day excursion to Ajanta Caves. The Ajanta Caves have been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1983. Here you can enjoy excellent view and perspective of the Kailash temple by climbing up the hill around it. It has immense size covers twice the area of the Pantheon in Athens and 1.5 times as high. In the evening, return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Aurangabad – Mumbai Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Mumbai airport for onwards journey. Your Aurangabad – Shirdi Tour ends here with beautiful memory.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C