Andaman Island Tour
3 Nights & 4 Days
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Arrival Port Blair
Jaas Representative will meet you on your arrival at Port Blair Airport and will help you to transfer to hotel. Check in and after refreshment proceed to visit Cellular Jail, Jail Museum followed by the enthralling light and sound show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Port Blair-Havelock-Port Blair
After breakfast early morning departure by ferry to Havelock island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx. 2 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as “The Radha Nagar beach”. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by Time in 2004. Evening return to Port Blair. Overnight at Port Blair.
After breakfast visit to Ross Island. (Closed Wednesday) Ross Island – is the place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds. Afternoon Samudrika Museum and The Marine Museum. (MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED ON MONDAY; HENCE SIGHTSEEING WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY) Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Depart from Andaman Islands
Morning after breakfast, check out from hotel & Drop to Port Blair Airport / Harbor for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memory. Your Andaman Tour Package ends here with JAAS TRAVELS.
- Meal as per plan
- Tours & transfers as per the itinerary
- International/Internal Airfare/ Insurance / Visa
- Any other sightseeing tour not mentioned in Itinerary
- Any personal expenditure like tip, Pooja, Water bottle, Room Heater etc...
- Entrance Fees / Any Ride / activity / Guide Charges
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the "Package Inclusions"
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You can book this tour after paying at least 50% of the total tour Cost; remaining amount can be paid before the commencement of tour. Frequent customers may be exempted from the advance payment
- Please refer to the Quote for more T&C